Sunday 8 October 2017

Lunch, Sun and Almost Vegan

What a wonderful Sunday, lunch with friends and then a beautiful beach day with empty beach and super warm water.  It is only October 8th and we have had more sunny days then the whole of October last year which is definitely a relief.  There is still rain but nothing like last year and Phuket is just a wonderful place to be in the sunshine.
 One of my favourites.  I was aiming to be vegan from today, was so careful and did not even realise what I was doing when I put  tzatziki on my vegan burger.  So will try again tomorrow!



 We had a such a lovely walk and swim together.  Lola is just the happiest at the beach, well I guess I am too.  We of course missed Luis, who was with the boarders in the shopping centre.  I could not bring myself to miss this sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment