Tuesday 10 October 2017

Happiest of Birthdays

Yesterday was Luis' birthday and also parents evening so I had not a minute to post happy birthday wishes to my fabulous husband.  But actually his birthday is two days long this year (actually it is at least this long every year) as he had to work in boarding last night.  However, we did manage a lovely morning celebration and he made it a special night for the boys in the boarding house.

 Birthday breakfast and presents
 I wen to boarding after parents evening.  Luis is amazing with the boys and they clearly love him.  It was so nice to watch him in action, I think I would love to live there too. Seems like a lot of fun!  But no Lola allowed, so no boarding for me.


The muffin cake. Luis also bought all the kids snacks and dips and they were all so happy and excited.
 So that was birthday number one, tonight we have a great group coming out to celebrate at our favourite restaurant.  I cannot wait to properly celebrate this wonderful man.  Luis, I hope you had the best birthday yet and I promise they will only get better! Love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment