Monday 30 October 2017

DDED

Today was Daddy Elder Daughter Day (DEDD), which as usual was pretty fabulous (bar a fairly frustrating Western Union experience).  I meant to take pictures of every where we went as even chores are pretty entertaining when it is me and Dad.   But I only got a couple as was too caught up in the moment.
 One of the first stops was the bank where I meet some of Dads ladies.  They seemed so helpful and he is clearly pretty well known and some may say famous there.  Possibly because of how he withdraws money, but all I can say without divulging secrets is I am definitely his daughter.  We then enjoyed a coffee, some shopping and hours at Western Union.  This was extremely frustrating and after three hours I got no where, so I do not want to go on about it as it could have spoilt a lovely day (but please never ever ever go there again in solidarity to me!).
We had an average lunch at what use to be one of my favourite lunch spots.  I thought I remembered some veggie dishes here but I got that wrong, but it did make choosing easy, veggie burger or well nothing.  Despite these few challenges, it was an amazing day as always.  I cannot say enough how lucky I am to call this man Dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment