Wednesday 18 October 2017

Feeling Loved

Very sadly, yesterday I had to have a bit of an emergency operation, which was a bit of a shock to my system and also means I can also not travel to Canada this weekend.  Luis is also away getting his work Visa in Singapore, so was altogether not the best timing (not that it ever would have been a good time).  But lucky for me I have my Phuket family looking after me and they have been fabulous.  They have not left me alone for a minute and I have had so many visitors and treats.  Even the kids sent my posters from school.  I feel so lucky to have them, they have really made a very hard time a little bit easier.






And also loads and loads of nurses.  I am feeling much better today and tomorrow should be going home.  It is a sad and painful time but all these people are making it that much better and tomorrow I will be back with my two L's, so that is bound to help the recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment