Monday 23 October 2017

Back to Real Life

I am not generally one for rest and relaxation.  I think I can do it and then after one day I am usually crawling the walls.  This time it has been different, I enjoyed every minute of our three day get away of doing nothing but reading, sleeping and watching horrible films.  The place where we stayed is so lovely, and is really just what the doctor ordered.  It certainly helped that the weather was fantastic and my L's were by my side.  Every time I think Lola cannot get any cuter, she just does.  And Luis has just been wonderful, as he also gets over the loss. 



 Our final day there for this trip was just spectacular.  I must admit I am slightly annoyed that this rainy season has been so fantastic.  It seems a bit unfair, as all the new teachers think we have been exaggerating last year's rain as at least half this month has been beautiful weather.  Last year we had about two days of sunshine in two months.  But guess I will take it as would be complaining much more if it was pouring rain.


 So back at home to resume real life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment