Monday 22 May 2017

The White Rider

I wanted 'Pop-up Princess' or the 'Mighty Mazda' but in the end I was happy with the 'White Rider' as I did love the Knight Rider and to be fair the car is as old as the show.  It is fabulous, I loved the Green Machine and it still breaks my heart when I think about the loss of her but I am happy to have a car with almost as much character.  I mean pop up lights, how cool is that!  And a window that does not go up or down properly, so exciting!
We will pick up the White Rider later this week and are super excited about the new addition.  The best part is that it is the same price as a scooter, and we both did not want to have to get a scooter.  We actually just said we would take it about one minute before another guy did when we were looking at it. He even offered more money but she told him she had to honour her first acceptance.



More pictures to follow.  We are excited about all the new memories we will make with the ever so cool 'White Rider'!

No comments:

Post a Comment