Sunday 28 May 2017

BBQ and Patong Fun

Yesterday afternoon I attended what was a pretty fabulous BBQ while Luis stayed home to look after the girls.  First and most importantly he found the owners of Lily who were very happy that we had found her.  He gave them the medicine for her eyes and the new snazzy collar we bought her and she went home.  I must admit that we both felt a little bit sad she is such a sweet dog.
My plan was only to go the BBQ for a bit as I knew that on Sunday we were in our first running real life race.  Well that went right out the window and it ended up being a pretty fun girls night in the notorious Patong.
 Me and Julie who always take pictures together to send to our great mutual friend Jocelyn. 
Some of the group, it was pretty packed out.

 Patong ladies
 I only went as Kim had never been before, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it!
 These are the ladies who made the trek to the clubs and bars of Patong.  This is also the only picture of about 100 that is remotely postable, my picture taking skills seemed to deteriorate the later it got.

No comments:

Post a Comment