Tuesday 16 May 2017

Number One

I believe I have mentioned a few times that I have written a list of forty things to do this year, all measurable, not anything like 'be a nicer person', too subjective.  Anyways, the other day at a dinner someone pointed out that 40 things is not far off one a week and that I am quickly approaching week four with nothing accomplished.  Also many of these things will take almost a year to accomplish so there is really no time to waste.
Sooooo.. today I had my very first uke lesson (yes, if you are a player you get to use the slang!) and I have to say it is a good thing I have started now, it will take me at least a year to play a song!
My amazing teacher Adam.  If I were Adam I would have stormed out in frustration.  He was totally calm and patient as I struggled with my thumb position.

But we ended the lesson with all smiles.  I have some homework to do for next week and I am pretty excited about my future music career, maybe this is how I will finally meet Madge!

No comments:

Post a Comment