Saturday 6 May 2017

15 Years...

I really cannot believe that it has been 15 years.  I can remember it like it was yesterday.  I remember noticing her hair cut right when I entered the hospital having flown back from Barbados.  I remember the endless visitors coming to say goodbye and hoping for a miracle.  I remember sleeping in the family room waiting. And  I remember the day when we had to say good bye to my beautiful mother.
In these 15 years there is seldom a day that she does not cross my mind in some way shape or form.  Sometimes only for a moment and sometimes for much longer.   I hope she would be proud of what I have become and I hope that I can achieve half of what she did in her time here.

Missing my family, as always, and sending loads and loads of love.  Miss you so much Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment