Thursday 25 August 2016

First Month Here

This weekend we have been here for a month, although I must say it feels like we have been here much longer.  And I am sure we will face some obstacles but right now I must confess I love it here.  The Thai people are ridiculously nice, the island is beautiful, the weather is perfect for us, and the kids at the school are amazing.  In fact, I just love the school, there is no doubt it is hard work but I am enjoying it loads so far.  The next coming weeks are pretty exciting too, we move next week, Jodi, Dylan and Riv come the week after and then more visitors at the end of the month.  We have enjoyed exploring, Luis is working on his Thai and Lola well she is just loving her almost daily beach trips.  Of course there are moments that we both miss our friends and family and feel ridiculously far away.  Thank goodness for technology, as it does make us feel so much close, but does not solve the time difference issue.  And hopefully all will visit us!
 Lola showing off
 Date night :)
 A break from Thai food
 Lola and me chilling after date night
This is 'Bake' like a starbucks, on campus.  This campus is ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment