Tuesday 23 August 2016

Real Thailand

I am so ridiculously busy at school, there is soon much more to do than my old job.  I am going to have to be a very hard worked here to keep my head above water!  But the kids are fantastic, they are so polite and hard working just great kids.  I will have loads more to comment when I have spent a little more time here.  I definitely see the disadvantages of this system now that I have seen a different perspectives.  Having so many different year groups to teach will sadly make my lessons less engaging just based on time.  Anyways, I will try my best and form a better opinion later in the semester.
My last Sunday before the kids arrived I organised a brunch for the new teachers.  It was not highly attended but was hugely successful.  It was such a beautiful post and what I think of as 'real Thailand', basically super gorgeous.  The beach and spot we ate at was amazing.  You could use all the services and the lunch was served for four hours at an amazing price of $13 (not sure what the pound is at these days but either way not a lot!).  It is definitely a place we will visit loads more!




The view was brilliant, the food even also.  Cannot wait for another sunny Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment