Tuesday 9 August 2016

First School Days

I have just finished my second day of school, not real school, orientation school. Basically learning about the school, the newbies and how to use a Mac (apparently I will be a convert in days).  The school is properly amazing, actually a bit scary, I have never seen anything like it.  The facilities are like none I have seen before, these are some lucky kids (not to mention I will now be their teacher!).
The newbies seem great, of course everyone is one their best behaviour and full of smiles.  I suspect I will get to know them better after our welcome party when they have a few glasses of wine in them.
Luis and Lola have been doing well, organising the house and learning new things about Phuket.  Of course, it will take us ages to get our head around things here.
Here are some pictures of my new school.  Pictures of the house to follow, it looks like we will be relocating soon so I may hold off on those for a bit.




It really is quite stunning, I have not even included the ridiculous sports facilities, swimming pools, gym, tennis courts, a dozen football fields oh and of course a golf course.  I am so nervous to teach!

No comments:

Post a Comment