Tuesday 16 August 2016

Settling in Update and Wedding Video!

This week the entire staff have been at work, so a chance to meet all the people that I will be working with.  It has definitely been a week of a lot of information and name learning.  I can say that this is definitely an excellent school.  The people are so happy, they appear super organised and structured and I love love the Head of the school.  There is a bit of worry and concern as the school is in the middle of a take over.  But the people who are potentially taking us over have promised no real change, but of course one never really knows.
Overall, so far so good, well better than good, I can see that we will be very happy here.  Of course, this takes time and it will be a while before we settle into a proper routine and find our way around.  I think once we move to our new house in two weeks we will feel more settled.  For now we are enjoying loads of yummy food, meeting some new people and the beach.

Lola has also got adjusted to the weather and our new home, although she is going to have readjust all over when we move again!
I have also been busy catching up on all the technology I have not learnt in the last ten years!  I made my first IMovie over the weekend.  Our wedding video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfZiCAIbjlY
Do not judge me it is my first one!

No comments:

Post a Comment