Wednesday 31 August 2016

Baan Bang Jo

Yesterday we moved into our new house, oh I keep slipping on there, I mean houses!  We could not be more excited, it is actually on Baan Bang Jo road, so I still have a letter B somewhere in my address!  I really cannot believe that we live there and now waiting for the sky to fall down on me to balance things out.
I would say though I am now ultra jealous of Luis, as it is a beautiful day and it would be great to have a swim.
I should hold back pictures as the outside furniture arrives next week but I am too excited.  Plus, I am sure I will annoyingly post many more.
 The bathrooms are properly amazing.  I could not get a picture of the huge outside showers as it was dark (you also have the option of inside, but really what is the fun in that).
 Living room at our house.
 I love the sofas.
 Living room at the guest house.  And I have just noticed I forgot pictures of the master bedrooms, dang it.
Outside pic of the pool from house next door.
So needless today I have my entertaining hat on, with people coming tonight, tomorrow night and Saturday night.  Just thinking about Sunday Roast now!

No comments:

Post a Comment