Saturday 20 August 2016

Cape Sienna, Phuket

Last night the school hosted a dinner at a nearby resort for all the staff.  The location was beautiful, the views were just stunning.  The food was delicious too, I thought I might cave and have fish (oh yeah, I am trying to go full veggie) but there was so much else to eat that I did not even want it.  The risotto, which I believe is so difficult to get right was fantastic.  All day I have been thinking about it and mad that I did not get another serving!
It was nice to meet some more people and every day I am learning a little more about the job and Phuket.  
Today has been the one of the nicest day since we have gotten here, it is bright sunshine and when I tell you hot, it is hot.  I am not complaining of course, but I am sure some people definitely would.  And on this beautiful day I am actually at school preparing for Monday and the first day with kiddies (we did go to the beach this morning).

Luis is on the football field, every Saturday and Tuesday is staff football.  I have opted out, as lets be honest that would just be embarrassing.




Luis all ready to represent South America!

No comments:

Post a Comment