Thursday 31 March 2016

Three out of Four

It is funny how things seem like a good idea months before doing something and then when it gets close it hits you that maybe you were absolutely crazy to think so.  Even when we flew to Barbados I knew it would probably be hard flights, but that did not prepare for me for the exhaustion I felt after wards and I would never do it again.  Six months ago getting married and moving to Thailand in the same four weeks seemed easy peasy.  Even the 'wedding week' seemed doable, I mean it is easy to plan seven events for 120 people when you are thousands of miles away, right?  Well nope, coming back after Easter break it has hit me hard how much we have to do in the next few months.  Moving to another country is not easy and there are loads of things to do, planning a wedding week also has some challenges.  But I know we will manage and get it all done and I need to stop stressing. 
Well last night we decided to move next door, the neighbour is leaving and we will save some money and also helps with people buying our furniture.  So now I will have lived in three out of four flats in the building.  Last night this seemed to make sense, this afternoon I am a bit like 'what the heck are we thinking!'  But hopefully after the weekend I will have new pictures of my third and probably final flat in Quito.

No comments:

Post a Comment