Monday 7 March 2016

The Birthdays Continue


The week ahead is another big week of birthdays after having another celebration over the weekend.  It was Shannon's birthday on Saturday and I began the festivities by having a pre party for her (most went out later that night but some of us stayed behind at mine).  I was quite honoured as her husband asked me to do it, as well thinks I am fairly good at it (or he just thought my flat was the right size and location).  Either way I love decorating and getting things ready.  It was difficult to decide that to do as also hosting a 40th here on Wednesday and wanted things to look totally different.  But I got something up, and most importantly the drinks chilled and nibbles out, and we had a pretty good night.



















I am also fairly lucky as Jodi is making our wedding cake and is taking all these birthdays to try out a new style for the cake.  The one she made for this party was particularly good and I think we may have a winner.


No comments:

Post a Comment