Sunday 13 March 2016

Murder Mystery at the Four Dueces

For Jodi's birthday she decided to host a murder mystery party, thirty different suspects, a few murders, a few cocktails, made it a great night.  I love a murder mystery party, I have not been to one for a decade or two and it was great to be invited to another one.  Or maybe I really just like fancy dress and fancy dress  in character is even better.  






I hope it is obvious that the 1920's was the theme, we were all invited to a grand opening dinner.  I was married to a congressmen, but in love with Bill Bumpkin the Mayor.  I was not killed nor did I kill.  After all the murders were committed and suspects charged we turned the dinner into a roaring twenties dance party.  There are a few videos that I hope never ever surface!

No comments:

Post a Comment