Sunday 20 March 2016

Standby Barbados

Luis works for United Airlines and the big perk with that is free flying.  In February we went first class to London, it was properly amazing and everything worked like clock work.  This holiday we tried to do the same to Barbados, but we had a different sort of experience to say the least.  It is safe to say we did not take the most direct way here, and after four flights and a train we were fairly exhausted.  Our route:
Quito - Houston - Fort Lauderdale - Miami (by train) - Toronto - Barbados
But we made it, and even more importantly we were still talking and happy after this ridiculous journey.  To top it all off, I dropped and smashed my phone which is also my camera and also have some sort of flu.  However, even sick and camera less I could not be happier to show Luis beautiful Barbados and see my fabulous family.



 
 I feel so proud to have such a wonderful family.  Luis loves my Dad, Nicola and Paddy so much that I think he thought there must be a less desirable family member lurking somewhere.  But nope, he realised how great they all are here too.  He has now met everyone and we can now relax and enjoy some beach time.

No comments:

Post a Comment