Thursday 3 March 2016

Birthday Curry

There is a ridiculous amount of birthdays in the next two months within the Cotopaxi crew.  It kicked off on the weekend with Deegan's first birthday and now it seems every few days there is someone else to celebrate (my only hope is that people are not burnt out by the 21st of April!).  Last night it was my Maths department buddy, John, 39th birthday.  Not only is he fantastic to work with and a great guy he is also a 77 baby so dear to my heart!  He arranged a night at a little curry house in the bar district.  It was so yummy and ridiculously cheap, $6 for my scrumptious meal.  He had a big turn out of about twenty people and it was a really nice low key evening. 





I just cannot believe how different my body temperature is from most.  Within half an hour of being there people were stripping off and changing clothes, full of sweat from the heat and amount of people in the small room.  I was totally content with my big wool jumper on, I could not have been happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment