Monday 21 March 2016

Half Island Tour

As not to spoil the island tour during wedding week and also because we started a bit late and had a lovely swim on the West Coast Luis went on half an island tour.  I always love seeing Barbados through fresh eyes and also every island tour I manage to see something new or at least something I have not seen in a while.  I cannot even remember the last time I have swam on the West Coast and it is stunning.  The water is ridiculously beautiful and clear, you can see fish under water with your eyes open meters in front of you.  I had truly forgotten how gorgeous the West is, which I guess is why all the rich and famous stay there.  I am still definitely a South Coast girl but I definitely need to remember that is worth a trip up West once and a while.






And of course we love the East, I think Luis's favourite Coast.  A really lovely day out with Vicki, Luke, Nats, Jodi and Kailee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment