Wednesday 27 January 2016

Out of the House

Finally, this has been ridiculous! Last night was my first night doing anything rather than Downton Abbey or some other similar show and it was great (lets be clear not knocking Downton, love it).  I ended the home time by going down to the monthly pub quiz in support of Cambodia.  Luis came with me and we made Nick join our team to give us three.  I was a lot of fun and we came back from last place to second place, the team beating us was the purposefully stacked team of five.  In fact, we named our team in their honour (see picture below, one of the guys names is Adrian).



The good thing about staying home so much recently is I have saved some money that I am now going to blow over the next two weeks visiting about forty people, and I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment