Saturday 2 January 2016

Happy Happy 2016

Happy Happy New Year to all! I am a bit late as spent all day yesterday travelling to get back to Quito (that is what happens when you try to do the cheapest way, what could have two hours took ten).  Anyways, I am so happy to be back, loved having a break with some sunshine in a great new country but missed my two L's terribly.  
Yesterday, I spent my long journey reflecting on the last year and the up coming one.  There were definitely some struggles and worries in 2015 but also a year that I can hardly believe, I got engaged to probably the best man in South America if not the world!  
I am so excited for the year a head, getting married is a biggie and then moving off to a tropical Island (Phuket, Thailand) to start our marriage and a new life together.  Even Lola is over the moon (despite the long flight), as since all her swimming lessons she has become quite the beach lover.
I got in this habit over the year of writing down things that I would accomplish in the upcoming year, I think this year I am just going to be excited for whats to come that I know about and the things that I do not (oh and still work on learning Spanish, not easy!).
Below are the pictures of my last day of 2015.  I missed Luis like crazy but was very happy to have some of my Ecua family to ring in the new year.  We went to the roof top of the lovely hotel I stayed at, it was lovely.  Tip: if travelling to Colombia, last minute deals, well they do not have them. Luckily booked things way in advance, others paid double or triple for horrible places.





Again Happy New Year all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment