Friday 22 January 2016

House Arrest

Today is the final day of the reflective journal writing in the Challenge and tomorrow the next one is turning off technology (not all day but some).  The journal has been good, nice to write about the day.  I have written most in a book but here is a little snip it of today.  
The last two weeks have been crazy unexciting, I put myself under my own house arrest, saving for wedding and for next week trip to UK/CH.  I am not good under house arrest, think I am a little bit of a social butterfly, but suspect it will have been worth it when I arrive next weekend.  Then I will return to another self inflicted house arrest.
Until we go though, house arrest has ended with a birthday, wine club and quiz night.  Tonight is the last night in but not complaining, it is boiling hot today, so much deserved vino on the balcony.  Luis has a night off, a rare event and apparently dinner is being cooked for me. 
I think by tomorrow I will be more than ready to go out again but cannot say it has not been nice to watch some TV and cook some meals at home with my two L's.   



This was a card and gift I received today from Kristi.  What a lovely thing to get, totally unexpected and completely appreciated.  Today we were told it is our half way mark of a school year, I am excited to move on and start a new adventure but it will be sad to say a whole load of good byes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment