Wednesday 6 January 2016

Event Planner

I love my job, but it is not my dream occupation.  What I would love to do more than anything in the world is be an event planner.  Or even better a B&B or hostel owner who plans events and other things for the guests at the establishment, a B&B with a slight difference.  Last night I hosted Kristi's 30th birthday dinner, the night before I got slightly creative putting up some decorations.  I just love people's reactions when they come in, especially hers.  I was so happy that she loved all the details and had I had a bit more time it would have been even better.  It was a lovely night with a lovely bunch of girls (and Luis and Cody), her main event is on Saturday but it was lovely to have a more intimate get together on the actual day.







  

No comments:

Post a Comment