Thursday 6 August 2015

Road Trip Ecuador 2015

Took us from the airport straight to Banos, the entrance to the Rain Forest. We next had a one night stop in Quito before heading to beautiful Mindo. We love Mindo, if you are visiting Quito it is a must under a two hour trip and just so lovely and different then the city.
Then we made the trek to Canoa, again a place we both loved. I have been to almost every big resort area and this is by far my favourite.  Cute town, full of lovely restaurants and a great beach. Suki bar is my favourite, so if you visit, you must check it out.
Our finally stop Atacames, totally not what I expected, but I really liked it. The beach is huge and definitely lots of dancing going on.  The food was fabulous and at no point did I ever feel unsafe.  The place we stayed was really nice too, Casa el Morro, off the beaten track and just a nice place to be. We have now headed back to Quito where I preparing our first meal with veggies since we left!
A great trip and I am so sad it went by so quickly! Love my Kanda time!

No comments:

Post a Comment