Monday 31 August 2015

Longest week

After possibly the longest work week ever it seems a little unfair to have what seemed like an unusually short weekend! But guess that is life, to combat this I am going to try not to be in bed ridiculously early during the week and start to do something with my evenings!
Anywho, had a good weekend with a TGIF at my boss's house, this one was better than last year's (mostly as last year I fell deathly ill after). Saturday had lunch at the in laws (by lunch I obviously mean 6pm), I am learning now that a 1:30 invite really means 4 or 5.
And yesterday brunch down stairs with the babies.




We are still watching Cotopaxi, although the longer it just gurgles the more people are relaxing. Of course, you cannot live in fear, but one does worry that people let their guard down. I have my safety mask with me, probably not enough water but at least 20 cans of coconut milk, and now that I think about it zero supply of wine. Must fix that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment