Saturday 15 August 2015

Lady Lola

Clearly Lola is considered spoilt by most, and I will agree that the odd time she receives extra special treatment. But sometimes I forget just how pampered she may seem to most, visiting the coast or villages outside of Quito reminds me. The coast has a large number of friendly dogs wandering around, not bothering any one, for the most part looking well kept. But of course none are on a lead, families and children often burst out laughing as I walk by with Lady Lola with her Swiss gold collar and lead. They almost roll over laughing when they see me ordering her some rice or carrying her across the hot sand so her paws do not get hot.
We had another great time with Lola on the beach. I am not really bothered if I seem a bit over the top, to me she is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment