Tuesday 11 August 2015

Change of Plan

Well I must be getting sensible in my middle years, this morning I am sipping coffee (this in itself is unusual) in Ecuador when I should be in Colombia. However, Luis and myself postponed our trip due to a little over spending this summer (old Amanda would never do this, or should I say young Amanda). Instead we hit the road and I am now in one of the last beach resorts that I wanted to hit, Mompiche. Canoa is still top, but must say this so far is a very close second and we have only been here one night. The town is very 'chill' and I love the bamboo hostels and the long empty beach (very different from Atacames which was packed by 8am). Looking forward to a relaxing four day last beach holiday before school resumes next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment