Friday 14 August 2015

Mellow Mompiche

I think Ecuadors coast is quite amazing each beach town I have gone to has been different with its own unique vibe. Tonsupa and Atacames totally about the party, Canoa huge beach with fantastic food and a little dancing, Montanita with a big party scene but totally different than Atacames, and now Mompiche.
Mompiche reminds me of traveling in Thailand (well some places), very relaxed, hostels of bamboo and the travelers you find here are totally different to the beaches half an hour to the North. Although the weather has not always been great this beach trip, I have had such a good time, just what I wanted. The hostel we have stayed in, La Facha, I would recommend to anyone. $25, a night for a room sleeping three, the food has been amazing here (although takes a long time so you have to order when you first get an inkling of hunger) and the vibe so relaxed and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment