Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Happy New Year to all my friends and family (and anyone else who comes across this blog from time to time) around the world, wishing you all happiness and good health in 2015.  I had an amazing 2014, I cannot believe how much actually happened, my beautiful sister got married, I moved to an amazing new country (leaving behind an equally amazing one), and Lola even learnt to swim!  I am not sure how I can top the previous year but I have a few ideas!
Last night I ended 2014 with my loved ones here and we obviously had an amazing time. Although, it is certainly another occasion I find myself missing all my loved ones in Canada, Basel, the UK and now Ecuador. So once again I would like to wish all a Happy and prosperous 2015!



 Mexican (which was not the cleverest thing to eat when all dressed up) dinner first with Aunty Andy and kiddies, then off to Blakey's to ring in the new year, and then off to the main event. 


No comments:

Post a Comment