Wednesday 14 January 2015

Teeth and Boobs, Ecuador

Before moving here I had read that Ecuador was the place, this side of the world, to get your teeth and boobs done.  In fact our teacher hand book not only had numbers for doctors and dentists but also recommended plastic surgeons.  So I decided that it was high time to go to the dentist, considering I have not been in many different country moves (we are talking a very long time).  I have been highly impressed, $640 to get wisdom teeth pulled, teeth cleaned, old fillings fixed and a not so nice tooth fixed.  And they do not waste much time having back to back appointments to get it done.  However, this means I am a bit out of action as eating is slightly painful and my face is slightly swollen (going to get worse when they pull the wisdom I suspect). 

(this is where I was going to post a very flattering picture that Luis took of dentists all examining my mouth but thought better of it)

So if anyone needs some serious teeth work, suspect this is the place to visit.  Not sure about the boobs yet, but think I am just going to be sticking to the teeth work.

No comments:

Post a Comment