Saturday 3 January 2015

Too Fast...As Usual

It may seem strange but the minute I arrive in the island I get a bit sad, as I will have been counting the days to get here and once I do I know it will pass so fast.  And I know I sound like a broken record but just feel so lucky to have the friends and family I do.  The last few days have been full with special time with all of them, a New Years Day party and last night a 'see you next time' bash at my favourite place, Blakey's.
Me and Julianne on New Years Day
Last day at Accra for this trip
Family party at Blakey's
Nadia, an honourery member
The Peirce family

Vicki and Nicholas


Me and Vics
Let the dancing begin!
Beautiful Natalie
 I am now trying to put myself together and get ready for my million flights back to Quito.  I will try and be brave at the airport but suspect I will be full of tears as usual.  I have had he best holiday, with a million people to thank.  I do not intend to stay away for long, so you will have to suffer through my gushing posts again in hopefully no time at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment