Tuesday 20 January 2015

Facebook Status


I have always secretly giggled (and sometimes not so secretly, sorry Dave) at people my age who change their Facebook status with new relationships and break ups, like really it is one thing to put some 'bragging, look at me' photos but to put your personal life up too is a bit much.  And now I have to take it all back, I now have the status of 'being in a relationship'.  I am not sure if people are more surprised that I changed my status or that I am actually in a relationship!  Either way, I am over the 'tagging', I am happy for my Facebook world to know and hope that this encourages all my friends and family to visit and vet my new (well newish) beau.



For non Facebook users, these are the pictures to go along with 'our new status', I guess I need to think of it not as childish but that I am more hip with the times!
Oh and Lola is over the moon too, and really should be tagged in this too!



No comments:

Post a Comment