Wednesday 21 January 2015

Dad and Nicola

I have some indication on how many people read this blog and when. Mostly I think they look because they want to see pictures that I have posted, largely when they are in it, or probably a bit bored at work!
I am pretty confident that when I have no pictures people do not look or read so much. I am kinda counting on this now. One day I want to look back on this, hopefully in forty years and remember what I was doing or thinking. I pretty much post the lovely things and ninety percent of the time things are wonderful and I know I am a lucky girl.
It is funny how one silly movie, not even a highly rated one can make you reflect. As I get older I recognise more the importance of family and the ones I love. I often feel sad to be so far away from many of these people but I guess this is the life that I have chosen. I look back on a childhood with my beautiful parents and sister and feel so thankful for those times and all that my parents did to make it special. Defintely not said enough, but Dad and Nicola I dream of times of us camping at Lake Huron, summer parties, Christmas mornings and many more special moments.  Even if we do not see each other or speak as much as we should, know that I love you both and blinking heck how I miss mum.

1 comment:

  1. We love you too Amanda and are so glad you are there with super Luis. Quito and Ecuador look so lovely. Beautiful country so I am sure Lola is happy -always remember sprinting with her in Bruton and summer and winter parties with you and Nicola and Angel. Will start to learn Spanish.

    ReplyDelete