Monday 26 January 2015

Arasha Resort and Spa

Looking on trip advisor before coming here, there were loads of mixed reviews about the place. Most were a bit over the top, complaining of bugs and such on site (fairly ridiculous considering where we were), some were upset about a recent housing development (which was also ridiculous and we were totally unaffected), ok the place could use a bit of updating and maybe a bit more on the menu but I thought it was beautiful. The surrounding nature, the birds, the river, pool, spa and flowers. I think sometimes people feel the need to be nit picky, or maybe I am wrong, but really I thought for a weekend get away Arasha was perfect.



A few shots of our last, sunny lovely day before heading home to Quito. I love when Christmas gifts last so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment