Wednesday 31 December 2014

More Food and Beach

It has been great to eat and feel so well, maybe it is being at sea level or maybe the food, either way it is wonderful to feel 100 percent again (getting better in Quito but not quite there yet).  And not just any food, spoiled by family members and world class restaurants.
 Sunday my cousin Robert and his wife Rosette put on a spread worthy of Madonna.
 Yellow fin tuna, lobster, ham, salad and my own personal veggie scallop potatoes
 Yesterday me and Nats had some delicious food and wine at Tapas.
 But of course you cannot keep me from the beach for too long.
 Had a great day yesterday with family and friends.
 Long time friend Amy, two days in a row, fabulous!
 And would not be the same without the Manning-Thomas family of course.
 Leaving after a full 8 hour day.  Suspect I shall be doing the very same today, cannot think of a better way to close off 2014 (well and the partying and rum tonight!).

No comments:

Post a Comment