Saturday 27 December 2014

Cove Bay, Boxing Day

This is my first year where there has not been a massive thousands of people Boxing Day party at some random, usually isolated location on the island. It also is my favourite event so was very disappointed to learn this. However, I have been told by a highly reliable source that they are in a regrouping faze and the parties will recommence (my cousin Hottie, also possibly the most intelligent man I know, explained the concept of having to regroup using some war analogy that sounded good but I cannot quite remember the details). Luckily, I am not the only person who loves Boxing Day and there was a party formed in beautiful Cove Bay on the East Coast. Not nearly as big as usual, but me, Nats and Ryan made our way there to help keep the Boxing Day Spirit alive.





Not my usual Boxing Day, but nice as a good crowd and caught up with some people I have not seen in ages. Another bonus was that when we returned home I could still string together a sentence to talk to my Godmother who only flew in for last night..

No comments:

Post a Comment