Sunday 3 August 2014

The Last Supper

Last night I had some friends over to help eat and drink me dry. I cannot believe it really, my last dinner party in my lovely flat. I have had so many wonderful people around over the years, loads of laughs and sometimes even some decent food. I guess the next nine days will be like this, loads of lasts. Sad times really.
Jamie, Karen, Chris (tine)' Pia and Clint did a great job polishing off the carbs in my cupboard.
Condense queens, a Bajan theme as it is one year since the best holiday ever.
Expect I will be getting loads of good bye kisses over the next week (well I bloody hope so anyways), thanks for kicking it off Jamie! So today I am making sure everything is perfect for the new 'Amanda's' who arrive tomorrow night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment