Monday 25 August 2014

Back to Old

Yippee, thanks to Elina and her brilliant idea, that worked! I really did feel sad about leaving this blog behind, so going to try her suggestion until I figure things out.
Besides the frustration of blog changing, this weekend also provided a few challenges... I learnt a powerful lesson on Friday night about unwashed food and/or ice by spending most of Friday night and Saturday near death close to a bathroom or bucket (plus side 5 pounds down). I had a bit of the post move, missing my friends blues, but think that is natural and woken up a bit more positive today (hopefully this positivity lasts as I have a morning trying to figure out visas, by all accounts it can be a long day).
Sorry about the confusion with the blogs and sure my next post one will be more upbeat and informative (even if not about Quito but just about my developing social life).
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it worked! I am sure someone 'more technical' can help you upload a new image on the background sometime. I just figured it'd be too tricky trying to explain via a comments box, but figured by changing to a default picture it should at least work in the interim. All the best - I look forward to reading about you adventures in this 'old' address x :)

    ReplyDelete