Wednesday 13 August 2014

Made it!

I managed to hold it together for the entire party, but properly did not yesterday. Tears started in the morning and continued all day. Had the best send off ever and thank you to all who made my time so special.
Very tearful goodbyes all morning.  Finished off with my favourite soup place, I will miss you soup, oh and Pia and Chris.

I love these people, these are the people my adventure in Basel started with. Asa, Patrick and Ellie the summer before in a conference in Brussels, Maria was the first girl I met here (I knew she was going to be trouble!) and William soon after.  I am going to miss them so much!

And after a long plane journey have it to my new home in Quito. Thank goodness Karen was with off or I am not quite sure we would have made it! Cannot quite believe it! More to follow when I get the internet and more settled :)  

1 comment:

  1. So glad you made it safely - and Lola too!!! Big crazy love to Karen for helping out so much. And do you have any pictures of Lola on the conveyor belt...?

    LOVE YOU and keep safe and have fun xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete