Sunday 10 August 2014

One More Sleep

Monday morning, and now only one more sleep in Basel and then I am off (eeeeeekkkkkkkkkk!!!). I am not totally sure how I feel about this, and not sure it will hit me until my train leaves tomorrow. What I do know is I am leaving some pretty fabulous people who made my last weekend here amazing. First on Saturday I went with three Queens to the Three Kings hotel, for a couple cocktails. We had a brilliant evening, and I know we have many more nights together, but guessing a little less frequent ;)



Then last night I met up with Maria, straight from China and William, who also recently returned. We came together three years ago and I am leaving with many many great memories of our times together.
This is going to be hard, harder than I thought and I knew it would be hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment