Friday 20 June 2014

The Fab Five

Three years ago, almost to the day, I stalked Patrick and Ellie all around Brussels looking for my first MYP conference.  Little did I know then that not only were they starting at ISB in August but also we would become best of friends.
That August, just after I arrived, Eva took me to meet the other 'single girl', not just any other single girl but a beautiful blonde bombshell.  Obviously, i was hoping she was a little horrible (not many single men here for all us single gals) but nope she was/is fantastic and instantly a friend for life.
Shortly after that, I met William, just in front of the bank, getting our accounts set up.  But our first proper bonding moment was over a plate of foie gras, and a lecture on our day trip to the Alsace and despite his despicable taste in food I knew we would be the greatest of friends. 
I have had an amazing three years with these people, with so many many memories and stories to take with me.  I cannot quite believe our time together is coming to an end (well at least living in the same city).  With most of us off for the summer, and very little time together before I go to Ecuador and they return for the the start of school we had a goodbye (for now) dinner last night.
 All great events gotta start with my favourite bubbles
 Cannot wait to get it open
 A newspaper made for me, love it, it is so lovely...
 Ladies in red
And yes we did change to all wear red, and yes it is slightly sad, but it was loads of fun.  Had such a great time, did not even matter that England lost.  Gonna miss you lot and cannot wait for you to visit!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment