Wednesday 25 June 2014

Bye Bye ISB

Cannot quite believe it but my time at International School Basel is done. I have had a fabulous time with these kids over the years and genuinely love each and everyone of them. Regardless of popular opinion, teaching is blinking hard work, emotionally draining and usually pretty thankless. But I love it, love the ups and downs, the laughs, the 'ah ha' moments, and most of all getting to know the kids.
 This is the best gift in the world, no monetary bonus in the world could ever feel better than reading the sentiments in this card.

My star grade 10's, they even had a Madonna performance.

I will miss each and every student I have had the pleasure if teaching here and know they will go on to do amazing things (largely down to their Maths teacher of course ;)).

No comments:

Post a Comment