Thursday 19 June 2014

9 Lives Lola

For anyone who knows Lola, you would know she is fairly jittery and nervous at the best of times.  Loud noises, loads of people, thunder storms puts her in a fairly stressful state.  Looking back on her eight years, it may be easy to see why, she has moved a lot, had loads of different people in her life, poisoned twice and now jumped out my window twice.  Yesterday I got a phone call from the Vet saying a neighbour saw her jump out.  She must have been very desperate as window is very high, and was shut (it is one that pushes across so must have taken her sometime).  I got home in record time and have fabulous friends that dropped everything to help (big thanks to Chris, Suzanna and Claire).  She was eventually found about three hours later by the police in the train station (think she was trying to go to Como as loves it here.  She has a few stitches and was a bit scared all night, but I can assure you I was certainly the more panicked of the two.  I made several hundred deals with the Universe and am now going to be so well behaved and good Samaritan.  It was a rough night but two great things came out of it:
1) I can run, I always say I am a horrible runner/jogger, I am wrong I did it for hours last night
2) Lola finally slept in her kennel, I am trying to get her in it for the plane and she so far has not gone in for more than a minute or two.  Last night she spent hours.
I am trying to tell her now that she is running out of lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment