Sunday 8 June 2014

'B' stands for..

... beautiful, brilliant and also the beginning of most of my favourite places Barbados, Bruton, Basel, Brookville, Bristol and now I can add Berlin. This place just gets better and better. Today after taking in loads of tourist sights yesterday I decided to take a break and follow some advice from Mr. Weir and head to the flea market in Maurerpark (ok sure still touristy but totally different vibe and I loved it).  Really cool stuff, food and people (if I come back in another life I am really going to work at being a little more hip or edgy).  I am actually just in awe of all the history, and shocked of how little I really knew.




But on a baking hot day there is only so much sight seeing and markets one can do, so headed to another one of my favourite B words, the beach.  A beach in a city, what a brilliant idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment