Thursday 10 May 2012

Wine Fuelled Discussions

It just so happens my recovery period ended on not only a beautiful evening but also on a  Basel Ladies Wine Club night.  Obviously it was a great night, as you really cannot fail with the combination of hot weather, yummy Italian wine, and lovely ladies.  It was also kinda funny that last weekend I was saying to Ben that I really missed the debates we use to have in the pub.  There are so many different political/general views there that we often debated.  I thought it was lacking here a bit as most of my friends are teachers and generally have similar views.  So it came as a nice surprise to have lively 'discussions' last night on health care and education.  I really am a stubborn uncompromising strong left wing gal, and it would just be so much easier if everyone just realised that I am right!
Ginelle and Wonder Woman

De Girls

Aewsome Asa

Thank you Mrs. Weir!

What is so large Jen?

Where is your usual blog face Prosecco?

No comments:

Post a Comment