Monday 7 May 2012

Must See Places 2012

Apparently, this year Bruton made the top ten must see places in the UK Times.  Of course, this is no surprise to me but I know this may seem surprising to others being a small town (smallest in UK) in Somerset.  So in attempt to convince people I thought I would take a little tour around my favourite town.
This is a look up the High Street

This is the pub, that I have invested most of my previous income into (in fact I think I probably funded most of the patio)

This is my friends fabulous restaurant, if visiting book early to avoid disappointment

The other pub

If need a photographer or a gift or interested in radio, visit here

I have only been to the Muesum once, but I here it is worth a visit

The Chapel, our very posh eating establishment (Apparently always stars there, although not sure how much of this is actually rumour)

The Old Bruton House (best restaurant ever) and also many many parties happened here
The River Brue, much like the Rhine

But what really makes it are the fabulous people here are two of them Claire and John

No comments:

Post a Comment