Sunday 20 May 2012

The Drive

When I went to Como the first time in April, I thought driving was perfect as my friends from Canada were here and this way we could stop for lunch in the alps, maybe go up a gondola. However, the weather God had different ideas and it poured with rain and you could not see any mountains just clouds, rain and at some point snow. I thought this was okay because we still had the return journey and they could see it all on the way back. But of course it rained the whole way back and again you could see nothing. So yesterday I was amazed, as this was my first time driving this route without rain, at how beautiful it was. I cannot believe it was all around us in April and we could not see it. Honestly, Mandy and Denise, it is worth coming back just for the drive!






But we were rushing back for girlie dinner at Suzanna's (now knick named sushi, and not because this is what she made for dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment