Saturday 5 May 2012

Martina and Phil

I have thought about this message for days, I really wanted to write a special message to these wonderful people on this very special day expressing just how I feel about them. But for once I am actually lost for words, I am really not sure there are words to express how I feel about them, but am going to try. Martina and Phil, you have been there for me in my darkest days and my happiest days. You have always made your home welcome to me, when I have needed a shoulder to cry on you have always lent yours, when I have had good news you have always celebrated with me. I feel so lucky to have you both in my life, I love you, I miss you and I am so happy to be here on your special day. You both deserve a world of happiness, you are my family, my best friends, congratulations Martina and Phil Butler xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment